kmkuz

wall hooks

kmkuz
7 år siden
what kind of wall hooks are you using to hang the guitars?
thank you
Lake Washington Man Cave · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Menter Byrne Architects
    7 år siden

I don't recall the brand we used here, but there are many simple hook solutions available such as JamStands or String Swing for hanging guitars

• kmkuz
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

I found them at

One Forty Three .com

under accessories - guitars

Plywood guitar hook - Teak / Black leather / Standard guitar for $60.00 each

• Cara Gawerecki
    6 år siden

I would love to have this unit in my home. Can you help me out with plans ? Our wall is 102 inches long. Thank You ,

Cara

• kmkuz
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

when we hung ours and it depends on how many guitars you want to hang - more then space side by side - you can raise and lower every other ones - - each guitar can be a bit wider then the other - - what we did is measure the guitar - went off the widest one and then allowed 8 inches between - - but we had a small wall and not that many guitars to hang - -

• Cara Gawerecki
    6 år siden

True , but really want this wall set up unit. We have four guitars and a mandolin .

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.