janice_ward_davis

Any ideal what color or name of shingles

Any ideal what color or name of shingles
Clopay Door Spring Specials · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Hollywood Crawford Door Company
    7 år siden

Unfortunately I do not know the color of these shingles. This picture was provided to us by Clopay Building Products to showcase their Canyon Ridge Limited Edition Garage Doors.

• PRO
    Lux Garage Doors
    6 år siden

For more information regarding this design and others please visit our website www.LuxGarageDoors.com or Call (844)999-2626 - Shipping Nationwide! Factory Direct Prices!

Lux Garage Doors offer a wide variety of name-brand luxury Aluminum & Glass Garage doors and Custom Wood Garage Doors styles from traditional to contemporary at the lowest prices possible! It’s time to add “curb appeal” to your home or business! Our knowledgeable representatives are here ready to help you transform your project with a stunning new look!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.