reesti81

White or Smokey grey grout?

Ria Bee-Bee
7 år siden
Hi y'all, need some help in deciding on white or grey grout for the wall metro tiles. Purchased a smokey grey to match the floor times but now feel it may look too busy. Am I being a woos? Should I just go for the dramatic look?

(14) kommentarer

• Ria Bee-Bee
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Thanks Jmcdi!
  • S L
    7 år siden

grey

• PRO
    Traditional Sash Windows
    7 år siden

Definitely Grey - Mapei do a great colour called Manhattan 110, which is perfect for White Metro tiles.

• Chris L
    7 år siden
    I'd go with grey too! Where did you get the floor tiles from? Going to do our bathroom shortly and I had something similar in mind...
  • PRO
    Leighton Home Style
    7 år siden

absolutely grey....great floor tiles!!

• PRO
    The London Tile Co.
    7 år siden

Definitely grey, will look great and be easier to keep clean

• Chris L
    7 år siden
    Thanks Ria - sample ordered! :-)
  • PRO
    mosaicsbypost.com
    7 år siden

White grout, unless you use an epoxy grout, will discolour more readily and necessitate frequent cleaning to keep it looking sharp. Grey all the way unless you can be bothered with epoxy.

• Ria Bee-Bee
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Tile job was finished today, with the grey grout. Thanks very much everyone. I'll post an 'after' picture next week once the fittings are in place.
  • Chris L
    6 år siden
    Hi Ria Bee-bee, just wondering what the finished article look like? Hope you're happy with the result!
  • Ria Bee-Bee
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    A few manky bits to sort out. I'll get some pics up in a few weeks.
  • PRO
    P & P Maintenance Services
    6 år siden

Grey always. White grout scales up and turns tan coloured in heavily watered areas (the tanning is actually your body fat adhering to the grout).

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.