shelly_lindsell

Bedroom colour ideas please

Shelly L
7 år siden
sidst ændret:7 år siden

If you could offer me any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a mostly grey and white bedroom with Skimming Stone on walls. I would like to make it more dramatic and thinking about painting it Calluna (Farrow & Ball), but not sure if I should use Brassica as a feature wall. Also, do you think I could be really bold and paint the ceiling in Calluna as well? Or keep it white.

Or any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!

bedroom · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• Alannah Moore
    7 år siden
    Go for being bold and use the darker colour but perhaps not the ceiling. It's a stunning room and would be made even more lovely!
    Shelly L thanked Alannah Moore
  • PRO
    SWS Lifestyle Ltd
    7 år siden
    I think the darker colour would add a bit more character to your already beautiful room
    Shelly L thanked SWS Lifestyle Ltd
  • Shelly L
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    So are you suggesting I paint my whole bedroom the dark brassica on all walls or just a feature wall with Calluna on other walls, including ceiling?
    I am not sure how bold to go?!!!
  • PRO
    Ardloch Interiors
    7 år siden
    I would say just a feature wall in the Brassica, you don't want to make it too dark and the one dark wall will add a good bit of warmth.
  • PRO
    Ardloch Interiors
    7 år siden
    Oh and I would leave the ceiling white and the other walls in the Calluna. It will will differenciate the surfaces. The lighter grey will just take the starkness away from the white walls. I think it will look very calming when finished.
    Shelly L thanked Ardloch Interiors
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.