sarahbetty300

I love pink but my hubby doesn't!

Betty Weaver
7 år siden

I love pink. It is my favourite. I really want to incorporate it into our living but hubby thinks it is too "girly".

How do I incorporate it so we are both happy!

(PS DREAM BATHROOM!!!!!!!)

Young girls bathroom · Mere information

(15) kommentarer

• bigreader
    7 år siden
    Pop over to Pintrest and search "pink Moroccan" rug. You'll see some great pics and rugs with pink, navy or brown. Lots of scope for an eclectic decor with pink.
    Betty Weaver thanked bigreader
  • me me
    7 år siden

I would go with pink in accessories, rather than fixtures.

Betty Weaver thanked me me
  • Fiona Anastasia Whitefoot
    7 år siden
    Oooohhh wow! Now that is what I call pink! Hmmmm......I think you should maybe accessorise with things like vases, or a bench top or floor mat, but leave the fixtures as neutral!
    Betty Weaver thanked Fiona Anastasia Whitefoot
  • PRO
    Sprig+Co Interiors
    7 år siden

I saw this article a wee while ago. Some of it is accessorising and some a bit more. Hope if helps.12 adult ways to decorate with the colour pink

xx Tash

Betty Weaver thanked Sprig+Co Interiors
  • PRO
    Betty Weaver thanked Ella Kate Thrupp
  • Hannah Millen
    7 år siden

Oh wow.... Pink is my ultimate favourite colour as well - but even those cabinets are too much for me!!

Betty Weaver thanked Hannah Millen
  • Betty Weaver
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Omg all such awesome suggestions. Awww thanks guys!!

• PRO
    MB Design & Drafting
    7 år siden

Actually, I don't mind it! Wonder what theres of the house would be like!

Betty Weaver thanked MB Design & Drafting
  • Kate McD
    7 år siden

i dont think it is too much, it is perfect! Home is a place to EXPRESS YOURSELF! go for it! i have a pink kitchen (10 years old now) i have never regretted it :)

Betty Weaver thanked Kate McD
  • pascoeyvonne
    7 år siden

It depends on how long you plan on living in the home. If staying for the long term then the pink is OK. If planning to sell after a short while, do not use pink or any colour which is too far from the norm.

Betty Weaver thanked pascoeyvonne
  • LesleyH
    7 år siden
    We have a theory if we don't both like it we keep looking until we find an item or colour we both like. Do you have a second favoutite colour?
    Betty Weaver thanked LesleyH
  • salcarley
    7 år siden
    You could consider having the inside of the drawers pink rather than the whole vanity..
    Betty Weaver thanked salcarley
  • pascoeyvonne
    7 år siden

I think LesleyH has a great way of dealing with choices. After all, you both have to live with whatever colour you choose, so best to choose a colour you both like, then neither one can blame the other for a bad colour choice.

Betty Weaver thanked pascoeyvonne
  • Ben Manfield
    7 år siden

You want to make sure that its your forever home if you intend to chose colours that appeal to your own specific tastes. Selling Houses Australia S07E02

Betty Weaver thanked Ben Manfield
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.