italiangal001

Which ZIP tap is nicer looking in a modern kitchen

Italian Girl
7 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

So i've decided to get a zip hydro tap...but not sure which style to choose?? The kitchen is very modern, white, handle less, this tap will be going in a corner on its own. My actual kitchen tap is in the shape of a gooseneck..So should I match the zip tap to that and get the same gooseneck (Tap 1)? Or go with other look which i really love (Tap 2) ? ?

Tap 1
Tap 2

(10) kommentarer

• Anthony Bautista
    7 år siden

I like tap 2, love the thick chrome look and will look very nice in a modern slick kitchen.

Tap 1 is a boring style

• Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Kool...I kinda thought the same thing :))

• Julie Herbert
    7 år siden
    tap 2 looks like the tap in offices and hospitals, but if you love it go for it, its really your personal taste and what looks fab in your home
  • Debbie Fisher
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

The one on the right is the same as the one @ work. Looks to standard/industry & stands out. I think the one on the left would blend with your kitchen better so as not to take your eye away from your other kitchen features. I am not a fan of taps being a standout.

• Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

I ordered the one on the right yesterday :) I just like the chunky chrome look...so went with it :)

• Betty Weaver
    7 år siden

I like them both. Can't go wrong with a good old zippy!

• User
    7 år siden

Neither! Can I suggest Billi taps instead? They have more colour options: https://billi.com.au/

• Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

So i just had my Zip installed...So far looks soooo good :)

• Italian Girl
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.