jasonh37

Perfection...

Jason Hood
11 år siden
I wouldn't want to fall out of an airplane onto that! LOL. Beautiful work...
Cor-Ten Cattails Sculptural Fence · Mere information

(30) kommentarer

• PRO
    Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
    11 år siden
    Neither would we! Thank you for the compliments!
  • spectre59
    10 år siden
    Outstanding execution on the scuplted fence.
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Thank you spectre!
  • Myriam Lluria
    10 år siden
    Love the look, thought it was wood! I would do this in wood!
  • PRO
    Harvest House Craftsmen
    10 år siden
    Looooove this! My hubby and are curious about the way the metal is attached. Is it sunk into a trough of concrete, or like a comb, the base is below ground made of steel as well?
    Thanks, beautiful site and construction!
    Nicole Coulter
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Thank you for the compliments! The steel blades are attached more so like being sunk into a trough of concrete as you described. They were attached with a custom engineered connection to the continuous concrete foundation. The details were provided by our engineering consultants to execute the Archer & Buchanan design intent.
  • yorkvillehome
    10 år siden
    this is by far the most beautiful fence I have ever seen.........I love the way small animals would have no problem passing thru....but it would surely keep out any humans..wonderful job!!!
  • PRO
  • Puns Smith
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    WOW!! This is called beauty of fence!! Loved it ...
  • Houzz-bruger-ID-757743
    10 år siden
    Magnifique. Quelle belle idée!
  • PRO
    ANNE THULL FINE ART DESIGNS, LLC
    10 år siden
    This Fencing design is Brilliant! The entire project flows beautifully and peacefully while still exciting the eye and senses! Spectacular! Congratulations!
  • Joe & Thos De Iorio & Shipley
    10 år siden
    I want this fence around my yard!
    How do I get it?
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Joethos, call our office, (610) 692-9112, and ask to speak with Peter Archer.
  • Melody Harshbarger
    10 år siden
    Where are you located
    10 år siden
    New Jersey
    10 år siden
    Roselle Park, NJ
  • Penny
    10 år siden
    This is a work of art! Reminds me of Richard Serra's work. Very beautiful and unique. I'm glad your client was able to have this constructed. Thank you for sharing this with us.
  • spectre59
    10 år siden
    Hopefully the horses won't get their heads stuck in between the posts or start chewing on them .. LOL
  • hathpat
    10 år siden
    Congrats to the architects, the engineers, and the photographer!!!
  • lazyfaith
    10 år siden
    WOW amazing beautiful
  • samsamyd
    10 år siden
    That is THE best deer fence I have EVER seen. Execellent work!
  • schardl
    10 år siden
    Ditto!
  • PRO
    Key Elements Construction
    9 år siden
    Beautiful!
  • PRO
    Comwest Construction
    9 år siden
    Beautiful work. Love to work when money is no object.
  • PRO
    9 år siden
    Thank you for all your kind feedback!
  • Michael
    7 år siden
    I love this. I'm thinking of doing this in my front yard as a "friendly" divider between my "interesting" neighbors. Obviously not 8 though. Thinking 4. And flat top not the pointed end. Question is, I'm located outside Toronto - I'm wearing tried about ground frost heaving the concrete foundation.
  • Joni Goff
    6 år siden
    I want to build something similar to this by my pool. I like the openness it gives. I can’t use metal because the wall less than 5’ from the waters edge. What other material could you suggest? The wall need to be 4’6” tall. Can you put me in touch with someone in OC area of so cal that can built this?
  • PRO
    6 år siden

Joni, we suggest speaking to someone locally that can advise you on the possibilities and requirements for fences surrounding pools in your area. Your codes will vary from ours and it is important to get the right information when it comes to life-safety issues. We are located in PA, and do not have familiarity with contractors in Southern California.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.