circleautomation

VOTE: What would be your ultimate ‘made it’ addition to your home?

Whole Home Automation - West Malling · Mere information

We often discuss our homes and future plans for them with friends, their advice and ideas can be invaluable to us. Years ago my friends and I started discussing what addition to our homes would make us feel like we'd 'made it' in life and at the time it was a kitchen island.

Islands have become increasingly popular in kitchen projects and most of my friends now have one, which has lead the team at Circle Automation to wonder what the new answer to this question is, please help us to find out by voting below.

Wine Cellar
Cinema Room
Swimming Pool
Tennis Court
Library
Stables
Gym
Kitchen Island
Other (please specify below)

(16) kommentarer

• PRO
    Love Shutters UK
    7 år siden

My ultimate dream is to have a cinema room!!

Circle Automation - Home Technology thanked Love Shutters UK
  • PRO
    Circle Automation - Home Technology
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Great idea on the underground heated garage Philip Kelsey Fine Kitchens!

• catherinemebl16
    7 år siden

Chris' would be a 5 car garage! Mine would be a massive walk in wardrobe, or rather a walk in wardrobe room ;)

Circle Automation - Home Technology thanked catherinemebl16
  • PRO
    Circle Automation - Home Technology
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Another great addition with the dressing room Catherine & I am sure there will be more who agree on the car storage front!!!

• Jonathan
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

A bedroom that is bigger and better than a quality hotel bedroom

Circle Automation - Home Technology thanked Jonathan
  • PRO
    Signature Landscapes
    7 år siden

Outdoor entertaining facilities

Alfresco Living - Bespoke Garden Buildings · Mere information

• John Taylor
    7 år siden
    Personally I would prefer a bedroom with a view, freestanding roll top bath and fireplace by the window
    Circle Automation - Home Technology thanked John Taylor
  • Wendy White
    7 år siden
    A turret or a garden folly because then I'd be living in a castle! In one huge room I'd like a wall to wall trampoline with bouncy castle-like padded walls.
    Circle Automation - Home Technology thanked Wendy White
  • lisa77226
    7 år siden
    Definitely a dressing room for me! We have just bought a new house and we never intended a 4 bedroom home but found one that ticked all the other boxes we wanted that we could actually afford. We don't need that many bedrooms so I'm nicking the smallest for myself as a dressing room. Hubby gets the downstairs study to himself to get his geek on within so it's all above board! The small bedroom is not attached to either my bedroom or a bathroom (it's across the hall) but it's a start. I will admit there is lots to do when we move but I daydream mostly about this room and cannot wait to have my own private space. Not just for clothes and make up but to do things like journal and listen to music and decorate all for just myself!
    Circle Automation - Home Technology thanked lisa77226
  • PRO
    AV Genie Ltd
    5 år siden

An underground garage like the bat cave with an attached cinema room would be 100% it!

• Juliet Docherty
    5 år siden

A bigger studio with a printing press, kiln and every possible art related piece of equipment imaginable.

• T Gray
    5 år siden

I feel lucky that the house we bought in 2017 has a couple of the things listed above. A cinema room hides in the attic but our 'made it' treasure is our library. Decorated with thoughts, help and advice from the great community on here.

• E D
    5 år siden

18 months old post...

• Heidi Cullen
    5 år siden

A walkway city for my cats in every room designed especially for them. It would stop me tripping over the little bandits!

• PRO
    C2C Home Automation
    5 år siden

I love home cinemas, but had to pick library our of principle :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.