talathia_jasper

What to do with electrical panel?

7 år siden
I'm selling my condo and I have this large panel that is hidden behind the door when you come in. However, when leaving or the door is shut, there is no missing it. What would you do to camouflage it??

The access panel in the lower corner was made by my BF. It was recommended to do something similar over the panel, but it would require building a box and the front door will hit anything sticking out.

I attached a few photos, so you can get an idea of size and style of the space.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    7 år siden
    I have been staging homes for 14 years. Find a piece of canvas artwork that will hang over the electrical panel. It has to have a frame around it so it will hang evenly with the electrical panel projecting out from the wall. I would add a doorstop if there is not one to prevent the door from crashing into it
  • 7 år siden

You could paint it the same color as the wall. From what I know, it is against the code to cover it with anything. You could call your local county and see what the rules are

• 7 år siden
    I would leave it as is. Some buyers will want to inspect it...along with every other detail in the house:)
Sponsoreret

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.