jillianfaron

Dining chair help!

jillianfaron
7 år siden

My son is moving out of his high chair into a booster that will be attached to a chair...which means we probably need to add 2 more chairs to our table (and im expecting #2 soon). I was thinking of adding 2 comfy upholstered chairs at the ends? Thoughts? Ot i could get 2 more of these chairs at zgallierie if i had to.

Photos attached...don't want to block the view with tall chairs on the window side.

(6) kommentarer

• User
    7 år siden

I'm seeing 8 chairs in your space already. Maybe just need to get 1 more of the same if your needing any more. 3 on the side 2 captain

jillianfaron thanked User
  • User
    7 år siden

Didn't mean 2 captain. Just 2 of the same on the ends

jillianfaron thanked User
  • jillianfaron
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thoughts on this chair at the end? Not sure which color tho...I'd love the beige but probably not a good idea with toddlers

http://www.target.com/p/charlie-modern-wingback-dining-chair-set-of-2/-/A-50453162

• northpoint2
    7 år siden

Wood is so much easier to clean than upholstery, and you can attach a booster. Are the rattan chairs a nightmare? I can imagine sticky little fingers getting food and milk stuck in all the crevices! ;)

• jillianfaron
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Actually the rattan isn't too bad, however they are a little uncomfortable after awhile. The seat dimension is strange so I haven't found the right cushion...but I just saw ikea has one that might fit that's outdoor material (hence washable).

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.