debnsync

Amy, I love this look- how much of this was additional items bought?

Debbie Sheegog
7 år siden
LOVE finding you ! This is a great site, I love Houzz and have had an account on Houzz to combine different ideas and put some of my own photos as well, like when we did the beach house. I can't wait to work on my farmhouse, w/the eclectic style that I also feel the best in, creating a good energy flow throughout, embracing that small can be sweet, dear, and clean as well as contemporary. I would love to add space and we looked at plans drawn up for us a few years back when the market was good, but now we are seeing what we can do without a large project. It is possible, right? I know it can be done.
FREEMONT PROJECT · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Amy Bryant Interiors
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Actually, everything you see in the picture was something I selected or purchased to go in this room. There are some small black and white fabric coasters that sit on this tray. That's the only thing that I didn't personally select or purchase.
    She needed all new furniture. They had a few pictures and a couple of decorative items that I was able to work into the space.
    It should be a lot more affordable for you seeing as how you already have so many great furniture pieces.
    *unless you sale it all :/
    Hopefully, not! You have some great pieces that would be extremely hard to replace!!!

Debbie Sheegog thanked Amy Bryant Interiors
  • Debbie Sheegog
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks And I love everything I have been able to find w/ your guidance and our like -minds , so not selling the pieces that are so classically created, like the art work I am drawn to as it's like part of my life also . You are right being the listener and the catalyst to make the home work as a beautiful and functioning one.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.