andylana

where did you get the metal corners for the boxes from?

andylana
11 år siden
Rustic Wine Country Residence · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Alli Addison Branding and Design
    11 år siden
    These are the "M Brace Brackets" and you can find them here: http://www.outdooressentialproducts.com/mbrace.htm The brackets used on this job are the unfinished steel, although they do come in a nice, rich bronze. We (and our clients) have been very happy with them.
  • PRO
    Addison Landscape & Maintenance, Inc.
    11 år siden
    Here are a couple more pictures of the product at this job site...
  • PRO
    Sparrow Landscaping LLC
    10 år siden
    Looks like you added screws to the bracket...was this fairly easy to do? I ask because I want to recommend this product for a do-it-yourself article on raised bed gardening.
  • PRO
    Addison Landscape & Maintenance, Inc.
    10 år siden
    Yes, you can use self-tapping screws or pre-drill a pilot hole. We recommend a stainless steel screw for this -- very easy. :) Good luck!
  • Bitabit
    9 år siden
    When I bought these M Brace brackets there was no recommendation for screwing them. I can tell you that they are not worth using if you don't screw them. They are sold to work with no screws. Not worth buying. They do not hold the boards well enough and the soil seeps out. I was very disappointed with my purchase.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.