livehope

Fireplace

livehope
7 år siden
I purchased a new home in Orlando in a gated golf community with homers ranging 400-900K I want to put in a fireplace and there is no obvious gas line in the development so I am thinking of a Linear Electric Fireplace ( $1500-2K) and recessing it/stone wall etc. and it would look almost like it was a gas fireplace. Your thoughts? My understanding to try and go gas route and see if I can put in a gas line etc and purchase gas fireplace - all that could be 20K+ . Anyone have any insight into this or an opinion? I an not sure what to do?
Contemporary Arts & Craft · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    J. Hill Construction, Inc.
    7 år siden

I have not had any experience with the electric fireplaces, so I'm afraid I will be of no help on that. If you can do a 42" linear gas fireplace depending on the accessories, including installation it will cost approximately $3K - $5K. Without knowing anything about your home I cannot estimate the total costs to install that unit. Best of luck to you!

• Ashley Turns
    6 år siden

I absolutely love the metal frame around this electric fireplace. My husband and I are remodeling our living room, and we have been considering getting an electric fireplace to help warm up the room. We will definitely have to find one with a metal frame like this since it will go well with our coffee table. https://magikflame.com/ 

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.