alannarobinson

I'm looking for artwork. Any recommendations?

alannarobinson
7 år siden

Hi, we just purchased our first home and are currently renovating. I'd really like to find some original artwork as we don't want to use prints - our current flat is full of them!

I'm looking for a few original paintings for the living room and hallway. I'd love to hear some recommendations of where I can buy paintings from.

My budget is around £500-£1000.

Thank you.

(9) kommentarer

• Juliet Docherty
    7 år siden

Find out about where and when your local 'Open Studios' event is happening. In many parts if the country artists open up their houses and studios to the public and you can buy work directly from them. This is a very ethical way of buying art as many artists really struggle financially and rely on this window of opportunity.

• moiraford
    7 år siden
    Hello, your local university or art college will have student open days where their work is displayed and can be bought. If you go on the website the details should be there. I have bought some stunning pieces from our students in Plymouth.
  • PRO
  • S L
    7 år siden

I visit local Galleries where I found Amanda Dagg and bought me first original piece

• PRO
    Bath Bespoke
    7 år siden

A great tip is to go to final year Art University exhibitions. Like London Art School. These students create incredible pieces, but are as yet undiscovered. You could pick yourself a gem that's worth a lot in years to come.

• PRO
    Corinne Natel Art Ltd
    7 år siden

Hi Alanna - I'm an artist, creating original abstract paintings. Here are some examples below of my latest works. Have a look at my website for further examples www.corinnenatel.co.uk and feel free to contact me: design@corinnenatel.co.uk

• PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    7 år siden

My sister does commission works. Here are a few samples (not limited to animals but this is all I have on my computer. If you are interested let me know and I will get more images over. The dog painting was of the actual dog next to it.

Shannon

• PRO
    Reed Harris Tiles
    7 år siden
    Hi

Have look at https://www.artfinder.com/

I've seen some great work there and good value too.

Karen
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.