_________________7675

radiator color

What material did you paint the radiator with? 'cause I was told that only light hues are available for radiators!
Highbury Kitchen · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Jarman Tew Design Ltd
    7 år siden

The radiators were sent to a powder-coating company and were finished in Farrow & Ball Lamp Room Grey. Radiators can be finished in any colour although with darker colours they lose some of their thermal efficiency.

Klelia Nikolakaki thanked Jarman Tew Design Ltd
  • PRO
    Feature Radiators
    7 år siden

I would be a bit wary getting radiators powder coated yourself, as the baking process can damage the seals on column models and could invalidate the warranty on a lot of models. We can often get the manufacturer to powder coat so you don't encounter this issue. If you opt to powder coat yourself, I would check with the supplier about the warranty.

We offer radiators in a range of radiators in Farrow & Ball colours and 100s of shades including dark colours. I am a bit puzzled why they said you can only have it in light hues???

Radiators in Farrow & Ball colours · Mere information
    F&B Hague Blue (cast iron which has been wet-sprayed)

Radiators in rural settings · Mere information
    Bottle green (this has been powder-coated but by the manufacturer so doesn't affect the warranty)

Radiators in industrial spaces · Mere information
    Old Penny (this has been powder-coated again by the manufacturer)

Please let me know if you need any advice.

Klelia Nikolakaki thanked Feature Radiators
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.