dukeblue02

How many pendant lights?

Hiep Dao
7 år siden
Love these pendant lights! Our island is 6 ftx4ft with 8 foot ceilings. How many of these pendant lights would you put over it?
Camano Island · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Aboeda Design
    7 år siden

Given the dimensions of your kitchen island and the dimensions of the Kichler pendant light ( height: 20.25", width: 14") we recommend 2.

• hurleyca
    6 år siden

Please help! My kitchen island is 72x26. Should I use 2 of the 11 inch width fixtures? How high should they be hung from island?

• carriecrowe
    4 år siden

Are these the same pendants? The dimensions are different than what's listed above...

https://www.houzz.com/products/kichler-everly-ball-shaped-pendant-light-chrome-prvw-vr~75445908

• PRO
    Aboeda Design
    4 år siden

Hello. We are a design firm, not Houzz itself. You may want to direct a purchase/spec inquiry to the ecommerce site directly to get measurements.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.