claudiahartley

Florals

claudiahartley
7 år siden
Hello, what types of flowers have been used in this setting?
Planting design. English country garden, Ilkley, West Yorkshire. · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Melissa Morton Garden Design
    7 år siden

Hello Claudia, thank you for your interest. The types of plants in this border are perennials. But you're probably after the names of plants? There are many in here, the client wanted lots! So we have Heleniums, Verbena bonariensis, Eupatorium, Cyanara, Miscanthus, Aster, Kniphofia. At the front of the border...Heuchera, Nepeta, Stachys, Geranium, Potentilla... The border was only about 1.6m deep (front to back) so generating a feeling of depth to the border was challenging. Especially as the high yew hedges behind the raised beds meant the plants tended to lean forward... Lots of staking and supports required... Hope this helps.

• PRO
    Melissa Morton Garden Design
    7 år siden

Here's some close up pictures of some of the plant combinations mentioned...

Planting design. English country garden, Ilkley, West Yorkshire. · Mere information

Oh I forgot, there were Rudbeckias and Perovskia too.

Aster 'Monch' With Kniphofia.

Helenium with Potentilla

Kniphofia against Miscanthus

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.