alisonmeachem52

Garden Steps levels

7 år siden

Hi

Looking for some advice on creating patio and steps to top garden...Budget constrained...I really like cantilever concrete steps etc rather than wood solutions... I have attached some pics so any suggestions most welcome .

ps the construction to the left is being removed and replaced with a cedar clad garden office . The falling down walls and the steps will be

removed

(3) kommentarer

• 7 år siden

Hi Alison,

Are you looking for something contemporary in design

Outdoor Living · Mere information

SUMMER ORCHARD GARDEN · Mere information

Or more traditional?

Impressive Dining Conservatory · Mere information

Large Garden, Richmond-upon-Thames · Mere information

• 7 år siden

many thanks for the suggestions defiently contemporary but 20 century modern twist ...

• PRO
    7 år siden

Hi Alison,

Modern steps could work really well! The key with any steps is to ensure that the risers and treads are even all the way up! So the starting point will be to know the overall height difference between the bottom and the top. If they are not even throughout, it will feel awkward to walk up.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.