bathbespoke

What accessories to add to this bedroom?

Bath Bespoke
7 år siden

Beautiful bedroom renovation in Bath. In the master bedroom we were tasked with creating fitted wardrobes to replace the freestanding wardrobes they had been using. We took great care to design doors that are in keeping with the elegant proportions of their Georgian home, with minimal detailing and fuss. But is something missing?

https://www.bathbespoke.co.uk/portfolio/bespoke-fitted-furniture/

A Georgian House in Daniel Street, Bath · Mere information

A Georgian House in Daniel Street, Bath · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Deborah Fielding Interior Design
    7 år siden

I think maybe adding something with a wow factor would add interest, a larger light fitting, piece of art work above the bed, a smart upholstered chair. Maybe layering the bed with different textures using cushions and throws so soften the room.

Bath Bespoke thanked Deborah Fielding Interior Design
  • PRO
    Bath Bespoke
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks Deborah Fielding Interior Design great idea for adding texture

• minnie101
    7 år siden

It's a lovely room and the wardrobes look great. I agree with Deborah re the bed. Perhaps some art in a thin black frame over the bed picking up on the black for the radiator and chandelier or something with a brass/gold frame? I love the chair but it just looks a little small against everything else and I'm not sure the mirror is enhancing that space. Is there space on the other side of the room for a larger chair and a large statement mirror, an antique leaner might be good? I might also swap the lamps to use another material and go for something a bit more oversized in a classic style, Oka is probably a good place to look. I'd also add a small post of flowers on the bedside table.

Bath Bespoke thanked minnie101
  • PRO
    Bath Bespoke
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks minnie101 great advice. There's not much space there other side unfortunately, but I think your other suggestions would work well!

• headers13
    7 år siden

I agree with the ladies above; nicer bedding, a beautiful chair, piece of art above bed, better & slightly bigger side lamps. Lose the towel rail !

Bath Bespoke thanked headers13
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.