ljfilippone

Recessed light placement?? Also, advice on size and type~

Linda
7 år siden

I need help as to what type and size of recessed lights for my new kitchen. Also, not sure how many I need, not looking for bright lights, I use a lot of dimmers. Pendants will go over Island, will have a 12" overhang. Kitchen is open to dining room, plan on a chandelier in center of room.

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Lyons-Archer Kitchen and Interior Design
    7 år siden

Consider using the Halo 6 in. Aluminum recessed lights; if this is a kitchen make-over, ensure they are appropriate for remodeling projects. You may want to use 5-6 recessed lights in this area, on dimmers. Think about placing one in front of the sink, one in the general area of the range, one near the lazy susan, one near the living room/kitchen wall and one where you will be entering the kitchen, so that you can turn it on at nightime for visibility. Use a warm color temperature to prevent stark lighting.

Linda thanked Lyons-Archer Kitchen and Interior Design
  • Sammy
    7 år siden

Call a lighting showroom and make an appointment with one of their designers.

Linda thanked Sammy
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.