christinewilkie

***Garden Transformation*** - Outdoor Garden Lounge

Christine Wilkie Garden Design
7 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

The brief from the client was to reinvent a corner of the garden transforming it from a redundant play area into a relaxing space that could be enjoyed by all the family. The design had to ensure that the new area blended well with the open plan, contemporary-style of the rest of the garden while still delivering a design in keeping with the idea of outdoor lounging. Myself and the client are extremely pleased with the outcome! Before

Design

After

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Kia Designs
    7 år siden

Looks lovely. A really nice family space and so much more usable.

• PRO
    Christine Wilkie Garden Design
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Hi there. Pleased that you like it. Trampolines can be a real challenge, particularly in a contemporary space and often we 'sink' them so they are less intrusive in the overall scheme as illustrated in this work-in-progress pic

• PRO
    Kia Designs
    7 år siden

That looks amazing, really works well in the scheme. They can be hard to create a more "adult" look around but that looks fab!

Christine Wilkie Garden Design thanked Kia Designs
  • PRO
    Blooming Planters Garden Design
    6 år siden

Love the new use of the space. When a trampoline is no longer useful, you can always turn the hole into a pond!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.