s_cat

Caesarstone Organic White

S Cat
6 år siden
Hi folks,
Does anyone have any reviews on Caesarstone Organic White? Does it mark/stain easily? We have young kids, love red wine and coffee so a tad concerned? Any info would be appreciated. Cheers!

(5) kommentarer

• haephestus
    6 år siden

I have Caesarstone Snow, which seems to be more "white" than the Organic White.

I'm happy with it. Most spills are easily wiped away, although I've had some trouble with things like carrot and tomato "juice" when peeling and cutting. If I didn't wipe up the "juice" straight away, it was necessary to use a tiny amount of Jiff (or similar cleanser) to remove the colouring.

But, we don't have kids (unfortunately) and we don't drink red wine or coffee either!

Caesarstone offers free samples: http://www.caesarstone.com.au/colour-range. I think you can order up to four. I would order some samples and apply red wine and coffee to each one, leave it for a couple of days and see how easily they clean or stain.

• cloudpants
    6 år siden
    We also have Ceaserstone Snow in the kitchen and on top of the bathroom vanity. We have a teenage kid and drink red wine and coffee. Any stains are relatively easy to remove with a little bit of cleanser or diluted bleach.
  • Melissa Sinclair
    6 år siden

We have organic white in our ensuite bathroom and intend to use it in our other bathroom and laundry. It has a slight textured look to it that should disguise any marks somewhat. We don't exactly splash wine and coffee about in our ensuite, but it does look fine even when we have been a little slack at wiping down the bench. I am a big fan.

• S Cat
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks all! Have ordered some samples which I'll test out. Cheers again.
  • PRO
    Caesarstone Australia
    6 år siden

Hi S Cat,

How did you go with your Caesarstone samples?

With regards to cleaning Caesarstone it's important to understand, Caesarstone surfaces require very little maintenance to keep them looking like new as most of the others above have mentioned.

For routine cleaning, we recommend wiping the surface with warm soapy water (a mild detergent) and a clean damp cloth, or use our convenient Caesarstone Cleaning Wipes or Caesarstone Spray Cleaner. **Do not use the cloth you use to wash the dishes, as it may transfer oils and other contaminants to the Caesarstone surface.

To remove tougher marks and stains it's important never to use harsh chemicals such as Jiff or Gumption, as extended use of these products can affect your surface over time.

Instead our Caesarstone Cream Cleanser is the perfect solution for stubborn marks and stains - available from our Online Store: http://www.caesarstone.com.au/shop-online

If you have any further questions or need some assistance, please don't be afraid to ask :)

Best,
    Caesarstone Australia

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.