houzzaupolls

What did you spot first in this photo?

HouzzAU Polls
6 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

Some projects really jump out at us, like this patio with its spacious layout and incredible see-through furniture.

It's by Collected Interiors, a boutique Perth-based interior design agency run by Lisa Ewart.

What is that jumped out at your when you first saw it?

North Coogee · Mere information

Other Photos in This Project

The rug
The bonsai
The coffee table
The see-through chairs
Other (post in the comments)

(21) kommentarer

• Courtney Allan
    6 år siden

You think the see through chairs would've jumped right out at me, but no. Instead, my eye went to the middle of the photo instead. Rookie!

• baxjor
    6 år siden

The dark coloured back drop with the greenery in front

• deewb
    6 år siden

I too went straight to the back wall with my viewing, then because a client needs to dress up their BBQ area I looked at the mirror and then the bonsai.

• Kath
    6 år siden

Yes I too first focussed on the dark background. That should have been a vote choice. Your results are going to very skewed because it is not given as a choice.

• Karen Brady
    6 år siden
    The dark background is only there because it's a shadow from the sailcloth it's actually a very light grey. The photo has been taken in the middle of the day in strong sun.
  • dalelesley
    6 år siden

Large palm.weird wire 'furniture'

• Bernadette Staal
    6 år siden

While the rug and space were the 1st things that hit me - I think the see through chairs are disgusting (no other way to describe them) and I think they let the entire look down. Sorry just done like them.

• Melanie B
    6 år siden
    The greenery and coffee table
  • Carol Jones
    6 år siden

I first noticed the sight lines / perspective in the photograph itself, due to the bulkhead and the borders on the rug

• legendaryflame
    6 år siden

The dark coloured background, then the greenery then the orange bars in rapid, first view succession.

• PRO
    Finer Details Concierge and Organiser Services
    6 år siden

The bamboo - everything else looks hard

• bellacatandme
    6 år siden

Agree with most others as I saw the shade cast by the sail first followed by the greenery.

I like the shape of the chairs and think they'd have looked great with a simple back to support the cushions. I really dislike the cage that surrounds them which I feel spoils the look of the whole area and looks bulky. No room to appreciate that lovely outdoor kitchen and envisage everyone bumping into those horrid cages. You can see the clean lines beneath all that bulky clutter.

• wobblywendy
    6 år siden

The openess (?is that a word) of the room. The furniture is not a style I would go for, but I think it would be a space that will get used a lot!

• Julie Herbert
    6 år siden
    the see thru chairs are just gorgeous.
  • bb0704
    6 år siden

the plants on the back fence will give good impact once grown. The rug is more of a pain. This would be a cleaners nightmare. Gives the area impact but not a suitable design choice near a pool. The mirror looks good but near a bbq you are always going to have to wipe the grease from off the mirror. The plant will also have to be removed once you start cooking. The chair is to close to the bbq and the fridge. So this would have to be moved to be able to work in this area or open the bar fridge fully. I do not mine any of the furniture but not a suitable out come for the area where the design seems not to be workable. Vision is important but design area must also be hassle free.

• PRO
    Juliet Coleman Interior Design
    6 år siden
    The wire chairs, they look harsh and uninviting. The whole scheme needs some softness to it to make it more inviting.
  • Kath Percival
    6 år siden

Definitely the grey wall for me too. The chairs look interesting but I wouldn't want to sit in them. Don't look at all inviting.

• Samantha Cranny
    6 år siden

The fern tree, popped out for me, its very over powering... Personally there is nothing about this room that I like, the furniture looks uncomfortable and not at all practical.

• Tanya Waterman
    6 år siden
    None of the choices offered, sorry. The large palm to the right drew my eye first, followed by the coffee table. When I looked at the larger version of the pic, the bonsai was more noticeable. I'm also sorry to say I don't like the chairs. They are striking but not inviting. I have no desire to sit on one. Apart from that, though, I like the overall feel.
  • frangipaniannie
    6 år siden

the revolting see through chairs......

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.