sonia_juby

Patterned Tile Hallway - what Curtains?

Sonia Juby
6 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

Having new tiles laid in my hallway in black, white with a touch of yellow but have a full length window to dress. Really not sure what to do... Plain, contrast, patterned any help gladly received... open to colours - walls will be white

(this is not the hall by the way - I wish!) just the design

(12) kommentarer

• PRO
    MERRICK DESIGNS
    6 år siden

i would go plan, - post picture of the window if you can

• Daisy England
    6 år siden
    Patterned to add a feature and colour to wall area.
  • Sonia Juby
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    window and area
  • PRO
    Leighton Home Style
    6 år siden

Hello there, I would go plain with a deep band of contrast colour at the bottom of the curtains to bring an accent colour into the hallway. Here is a picture of a pair of curtains I did for a bedroom. Hope this helps!

• Sonia Juby
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    good idea..I'm so scared of pattern matches so a good compromise. ..grey, dark grey and yellow? or contrast in teal?
  • PRO
    Leighton Home Style
    6 år siden

grey with a bold yellow velvet would look really cool!

• Sonia Juby
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    thank you...I'm on it!...tiles being fitted in a couple of weeks. ..will update !
  • PRO
    Leighton Home Style
    6 år siden

I"m glad I could be of help...good luck!

• PRO
    Leighton Home Style
    6 år siden

looks fantastic!!

• Sonia Juby
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    finished...ended up with plain curtains but may embellish them at a later date. Mirror in box because other half not sure. (excuse toadstools. .. they're gor Christmas. Just need dog grate and pics on walls. Very happy though .
  • Houzz-bruger-ID-846857502
    sidste år

Hi Sonia, I love your tiles! Can I please ask where you got them from? thanks

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.