lisa_burdett

Green Composite Door help

Lisa Burdett
6 år siden
Does anyone know of a company that supplies composite front doors (and even windows) in a grey green colour rather than apple or blue green?
I live in Hampshire however I wouldn't need it to be fitted. Many of the window companies green appears very blue green on their websites but I'm really looking for a greyer colour of green. Im thinking similar to farrow and Ball Lichen or card room green. I may have to go for a wood door and paint it? But my initial preference is composite.

(5) kommentarer

• acew1234
    6 år siden
    Some companies can match to RAL colours, if you can find a RAL code for the colour you like it might be easier when describing the colour.
  • PRO
    French and Westcott
    6 år siden

Timber doors and windows have the advantage that they can be painted any colour you like. They can be re-painted again and again to suit your changing tastes over the years to come. They are carbon neutral, and with good weather seal they thermally outperform composite doors. If the paint work is maintained they can last 50 years plus.

• suerowlands88
    6 år siden
    We had the same problem but also wanted window frames this colour ,solidoor do a door colour called painswick which is a green grey colour the Ral colour for the frames is 7038 . It's a lovely colour, could be what you are looking for ?
    Check it out in the showroom though if you can because it looks more grey on the picture!
    Hope this is a help !
    Sue
  • Lisa Burdett
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thank you for your responses. Sue I will contact the company tomorrow and arrange to call in to have a look. There is a house I pass every day which I'm sure has those colour doors and windows your referring too and I can't help but look at it each time I pass.
  • suerowlands88
    6 år siden
    Good luck hope it's what you are looking for !
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.