isidora_markovic90

Are you a bathroom hog?

Isidora Markovic
6 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

A long shower (or bath) can be nice, that is if there's no one else waiting to use the bathroom!

House Four · Mere information

But do you find people tend to complain about how long you're in the bathroom for, or are they surprised at your speediness?

Let us know below!

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    6 år siden

We've got two too! Infact as we speak they are both in use. However, I prefer a quick shower and my wife likes baths, albeit fairly speedy ones. Neither of us are capable of lounging and relaxing in any bathroom.

• Daisy England
    6 år siden
    We have one bath and 2 showers. We both use the one in our en-suite. Neither of us opt for a bath.
  • PRO
    Illya Kitchens
    6 år siden

3 minute shower under ice cold water every morning, and before bed, regardless of season.

• tezz4
    6 år siden

Defo a bath before bed! And l do tend to occupy the bathroom for long - l love to use bath products like bath bombes, hammam body scrub and lots of lotions. The tougher my day has been the more deserving of this attention l am. But nobody's waiting, that's for sure, l wouldn't be able to relax if they were.

• tamp75
    6 år siden
    I like the idea of a long luxurious soak in the bath with pampering products but mostly either don't have the time or else I get bored!
  • tezz4
    6 år siden

I take a magazine in with me!

• Sonia
    6 år siden
    Quick shower for me and I'm out. My OH on the other hand is in there for ages. Takes a book in with him! We only have one bathroom so I often say "Are you going to be long?" and I think that wakes him up!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.