palindromegirl

Window Companies for a London New Build

palindromegirl
6 år siden
I'm looking for window companies (that service NW London) that sell traditional frames with 3 vertical panes for my new build home. Standard windows in addition to bay windows etc. NOT PVC. I have no idea how to research the the best quality and most affordable option. I've included a brief sketch of the windows I'll need. (Some of the windows height will be 180 by 270 width)

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Traditional Sash Windows
    6 år siden

Be delighted to help.

PM me your details

Regards

Graham

• PRO
    French and Westcott
    6 år siden

Please do get in touch with us and we can offer a quotation. We can provide you with top quality fully factory finished, double or single glazed timber flush casement windows at a reasonable price.

• PRO
    The Sash Window Workshop
    6 år siden

If you are interested in having timber windows, we would be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation quotation.

I have included an image below of casement windows that we have manufactured and installed that look similar to your sketch.

To obtain a quote, give us a call on 01344 868 668.

Casement windows · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.