tijana23

Bay window with a radiator, what should I do??

Tijana
6 år siden
I am just moving in to a new flat, the living room has a bay window with a curved radiator all along it. Any suggestions what I can do with this space and if the radiator will restrict me in what I can do. I'm struggling to think of good ways to utilise this space. The room is not very big, 4m*5m.

(8) kommentarer

• Ellie
    6 år siden

Depends what you are using the room for?

What do you need in that room? Sofas/armchairs/table/dining table?

We have a similar bay window in our lounge, 5m x 5m room but we have nothing at or against the window. Just 2 sofas/coffee table/lamps in the room

• E D
    6 år siden
    Looks a nice room. Is it on the 'lower ground' floor?
  • Dee
    6 år siden

If it for seating/lounge..a nice large curved snuggle chair would fit nicely..and follow curve..otherwise i cznt swe radiator being problem?

• PRO
    Ardloch Interiors
    6 år siden
    In my opinion, there's something nice about being able to start at your window. I wouldn't put any furniture in front of it at least :)
  • tezz4
    6 år siden

If you need to utilize every inch of space you could put in a made to measure curved bench with storage beneath the seats. Flank with a gatelegged table for dining which you could close when not in use and have a window seat to enjoy looking outside.

• Tijana
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Yes it is the lower ground floor so only looking out into the bushes outside, heres a photo from the outside
  • E D
    6 år siden

Handsome looking house.

Similar to our lower ground floor.

I would keep the radiator where it is and keep it clear to maximise its heat. Lower ground tends to be colder than higher floor levels (and damp, more often than not) so heat is essential.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.