popovao

Exterior makeover

Oksana Popova
6 år siden
Hello,

We are trying to change this little ugly duckling into something we can eventually like. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to add some kurb appeal to it? We will paint the current pebbledash in white or possibly light grey and also the roof into either black of slate colour. Will change the window panes with the flowers too. Also thinking of changing the porch by putting a nice front door or maybe even extending more to the front to get rid of the flat look. Does anyone have any other ideas about how to make it more appealing?

Many thanks

(8) kommentarer

• Oksana Popova
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thank you Jonathan. Good idea about upgrading the garden wall.
  • PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    6 år siden

Some inspiration

• tamp75
    6 år siden
    Are those net curtains or vertical blinds? Either way, a change of window dressing will also help to improve the exterior look.
  • Oksana Popova
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    They are curtains and they are definitely going! Thanks
  • PRO
    PWJ Architects Ltd
    6 år siden

Hi,

You may need to seek planning permission if you plan to change the appearance of your house.

Your local council planning authority will be able to assist you with this.

We hope this helps!

• A S
    6 år siden
    Hi,

I think a crisper colour for the render, plain windows, and a change of door with sidelights on either side as shown in one of the above pics will enhance the appearance of your property.

Good Luck
  • PRO
    Access Hardware Ltd
    6 år siden

The windows definitely need to go! Anthracite grey is very in at the moment which with a lick of paint on the render could really transform the whole feel of the house.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.