richwood27

How does the grass and the infinity pool meet? I assume there is a drop-off? Does it become a water fall?

Rich Wood
10 år siden
Vanishing Edge, Spa, Tahoe Blue Pebble, In Floor Cleaning, Ozone/UV Sanitzing · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Aloha Pools Pty Ltd
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    An infinity edge is usually built above ground level and the edge is designed to curve over really gently. This lets water "spillover" the raised and exposed face of the pool (like a water feature wall) and then usually runs down into a collection area where it can be collected and returned back to the main body of pool water. To see some photos of an infinity edge looking back at the actual spillover wall check out the photo gallery on our website: http://www.alohapools.com.au/gallery/archive-gallery (in particular the green tiled 'Mt Eliza' project). Hope this helps!
  • PRO
    Wagner Pools
    10 år siden
    It spills over a stone veneered pool wall into a catch pool. It's not designed to be a water fall, however that could be done if it was desired. There is about a 3-4 foot elevation change from pool water level to grass.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.