nayem_kabir

Trying to get a Scandinavian colour palette using dulux

Nayem Kabir
6 år siden
I've seen a gorgeous room based on a Scandinavian colour palette. Can anyone recommend dulux colours that will get me close to this? See the off white walls & mellow coloured natural wood.

I've been told the room was painted using Dulux trade but there are so many off white variants - it's proving a nightmare.

If someone has a dulux Scandinavian colour palette they've used that works - it would be great to share.

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Aaltonen Interiors
    6 år siden

Hi Nayem, I'm afraid it's quite impossible to tell you which off white would be best for your room. The same colour can look very different in different rooms since the natural light changes the way we see colours. And the natural light is different in every room (depending on how much natural light your room has, is the room north/east/south/west facing, etc). The only way to get the colour right is to buy sample pots and paint a small section of the wall with different colours. Then study how the colours looks like at different times of a day and see which one you like best.

If you are not sure where to start, start with Dulux Grey Steel 3 and Grey Steel 4. That should give you a good starting point. Whatever you do, stay away from any cream colours (magnolia etc) when you are looking to create a Scandinavian style look.

Kati

• hanste123
    6 år siden
    Duluth visualise app has a colour picker, so it will tell you what colour it is (as it appears on your screen), also farrow and ball on their website have good advice on colours for north facing/ south facing rooms etc
  • hanste123
    6 år siden
    *Dulux visualise
  • PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    6 år siden

We just created a moodboard for a clients bathroom with Scandinavian colour ideas.

Scandi & Canadian · Mere information

You might be better getting your paint mixed to get the desired colour match.

Shannon

• KK1000
    6 år siden
    Add some Jasmine shimmer or pink sorbet from Dulux on one wall.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.