eohehir35

Advice needed: modern island bench pendants

eohehir35
6 år siden

Hi guys, looking for advice/suggestions where to source contemporary Led pendants that complement this white kitchen. I might change the yellow splashback, so it is an all white kitchen with NSW spotted gum floorboards. I am having difficulty to decide which way to go with the lights, as the room is looking quite boring. I am hoping with the right lights, stools and new dining chairs (white

or black??) to blend things in. Your input will be much appreciated. Thank you.

(4) kommentarer

• C P
    6 år siden
    I'm quite a fan of black strip led pendants.
    eohehir35 thanked C P
  • PRO
    Castelle and Leon
    6 år siden

Please check out our selection www.castelleandleon.com.au

eohehir35 thanked Castelle and Leon
  • PRO
    Juliet Coleman Interior Design
    6 år siden

Hi as you say its a bit bland and needs a bit of life added to it. I think black island stools and 2 large pendants or else go with 3 smaller glass pendants. Or industrial style pendants. It depends on the look you are after and as you say keeping the yellow splash back, does determine the look and color scheme of the room! Here are a couple of ideas. Good luck!

eohehir35 thanked Juliet Coleman Interior Design
  • Lyn Huppatz
    6 år siden
    Keep yellow splashback and add a couple of large yellow pendants. Will still go with black accessories but won't be boring.
    eohehir35 thanked Lyn Huppatz
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.