sfnewbie

Mixing brass faucet with undermounted stainless steel sink?

I'm probably overthinking this, but I'm wanting to do brass cabinet hardware. I'm thinking of also getting a brass faucet to match, but wanted to get a stainless steel sink. The sink will be under-mounted, so you might not "see" the sink as much. I know the white cast-iron or fireclay would probably look better, but I'm on a budget and I also like the durability of a stainless steel sink.

So, will it look odd to have a brass faucet with an under-mounted stainless steel sink?

(5) kommentarer

• eam44
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

That depends. Do these look odd to you? They look fine to me. You can find lots more examples by googling "brass faucet stainless sink" and looking through the images. Good luck!

future materializes thanked eam44
  • future materializes
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thanks eam44!

• PRO
    Stones & Designers
    2 år siden

I like it

• A T
    2 år siden

I was really concerned about how it would look too. Kitchen isn't done but this gives you an idea. I'm very happy with it.

FWIW I got a Kraus faucet with the filtered water dispenser integrated in the faucet and I LOVE IT.

• Connie Molholt
    8 måneder siden

Eam44 what brand is the faucet? Love it!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.