emilydavidson74

Vanity

Emily Davidson
6 år siden
Could you tell me the brand/name of this vanity?
Summer Hill Residence · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Tonka Andjelkovic Design
    6 år siden

Hi,

It was custom designed and made for the client.

Kind Regards

Tonka

Emily Davidson thanked Tonka Andjelkovic Design
  • Creativelychallenged
    6 år siden

Hi Tonka, The bathroom looks absolutely beautiful. The whole house flows so well and a neutral palette. Would you be able to provide the details of the tiles that you used for this bathroom?????

Also, can I assume by the photo that the shower is on the left as you walk in the room and that there was no toilet in this bathroom? (I have a 1800 x 3000mm) bathroom in which I am trying to put vanity, toilet and shower and the decision re the window which looks very similar to the one in your photo is driving me crazy as it is not centred and is on the wall that I would like to put the shower. I cannot think of another configuration that will work as I do not want a bath. It seems almost criminal to remove a window, but that is what I am currently thinking that I will have to do. My house is a 1960's and may not suit the classic nature of the beautiful bathroom that you did....but gosh it looks good...I think I will check out some of your other work. Thanks, Anita

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.