cynthinan

What materials are the paths made from?

cynthinan
6 år siden
Watch the grandkids play while you relax and dinner is grilled nearby · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Home & Garden Design, Atlanta - Danna Cain, ASLA
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

If you're referring to the stone paving immediately around the pool (the pool coping) it's called "Crab Orchard" stone from Tennessee. The rest of the paving is colored and stamped concrete.

• cynthinan
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

I meant the walking paths in the picture which are referred to in the description.

• PRO
    Home & Garden Design, Atlanta - Danna Cain, ASLA
    6 år siden

The paths behind are of "Mountain Pebbles". They are similar to pea gravel but not so round. Because they are more angular, they mesh together better making them a more stable walking surface. These are all products available in Atlanta and North Georgia into Tennessee. In another region, the products available will be different because of the natural resources there.

cynthinan thanked Home & Garden Design, Atlanta - Danna Cain, ASLA
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.