sdgooch

creating a dressing room.

Simon Gooch
6 år siden

this is a small bedroom thats 7ft wide by 9ft long. i,m going to create a new entrance from the main bedroom which will leave me 2ft on each side by 9ft in length. on one side i can use the hole 9ft length but on the other side there's a window which is 1 ft from the wall need two thirds hanging space and one third draws. looking for help in every way.

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    6 år siden

I can highly recommend the Grid Wall and Grid Panel systems for decking out dressing rooms. They're really versatile and you can then hang from them all sorts of arms, trays, boxes for hanging clothes. They're easy to install and give you a whole host of options taking up minimal space:- Grid panel systems or Shelving Megastore

• PRO
    Aaltonen Interiors
    6 år siden

Hello Simon, check out Elfa Systems as well: http://uk.elfa.com/site/en/gbr/home

It's a very flexible system, high quality, and you can really maximise the use of your space. Many stores that sell Elfa deliver to your home and also offer free design service (you just send them a layout of your room).

Good luck with your project!

Kati

• PRO
    Sustainable Kitchens
    6 år siden

Hello,

A cool idea is using a pegboard with bigger holes. This will create a nice feature on the wall and still gives you lots of possible combinations. You can have shelves, boxes and hooks for clothes. Another advantage is that by itself the pegboard can easily adapt to any shape you need and won't take any space.

Hope this helps.

Rui

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.