kmschaefer628

Firewood nook dimensions

kmschaefer628
6 år siden
Could you please share the dimensions of the opening firewood storage opening, including depth? Thank you!
Newport Beach Residence · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Paul Davis Architects
    6 år siden

Hello, kmschaefer628 - thank you for your question. We are getting back to active monitoring of the Houzz account after a bit of a hiatus, and I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. As to the firewood niche, we coordinated its height and width with the concrete block module - and those blocks are 4" high X 16" long. This means that the niche is 16" wide and 40" tall (ie one block wide and 10 tall). Its depth is approximately 2'-8" (32"). That is deeper than you would tend to need for normal-sized logs, but it resulted from the basic structure of the chimney. I think you could do well with a depth of 24" or even somewhat less.

I hope this helps - let me know if you have additional questions.

Best of luck with your project.

Yours,

Paul

PDA

• kmschaefer628
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks so much! No worries, we still have time before needing to finalize our fireplace. I love this design and hope to somewhat mimic it. Thanks again for your reply, it's much appreciated!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.