ilovedaisiestoo

What's the name & artist of the print?

ilovedaisiestoo
6 år siden
The large double white daisy print with orange centers and white background, shown with the orange chair and black and white rug... The background in the poster is black. I love it...

How can I find out how to find one?

Many thanks!
Linda
Cheltenham · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Style Create Design
    6 år siden

Hi Linda,

I am glade you love this artwork as much as us, it makes you feel happy just looking at it. :)

We had this piece customised for one of our clients who had a love for Marimekko Design, it's actually fabric that we have had stretched over a canvas it was a limited edition colour way that I don't think is available any more.

If you are interested get in contact we us as we do have some more of the fabric available.

Thanks

Kind regards

Angela Morrison

ilovedaisiestoo thanked Style Create Design
  • ilovedaisiestoo
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thank you, Angela. Stretched fabric over canvas. It's so very striking. But I understand limited edition color, and it not being available. I have somehting else, then, in mind for my project.

I so appreciate your help! What a fabulous way to shop... :)

Best,

Linda

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.