clydzinski73

The floor is stunning! What kind of hardwood floor is this? Type of w

C Lydzinski
6 år siden
The floor is stunning! What kind of hardwood floor is this? Type of wood, color, maker?
Stunning White Maple Kitchen in Reston, VA · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Aayers Flooring
    6 år siden

Hi C Lydzinski, this floor looks like prefinished Red Oak. We have a similar look/feel floor here.

Aayers Aged French Oak Dune-The Rocky Ridge Collection, a lightly wire brushed, smoked, distressed and custom multi layer stained 7 1/2" x 1/2" Wide Plank Prefinished Engineered Hardwood French Oak.

Aayers Aged French Oak Dune -The Rocky Ridge Collection · Mere information

Find out more info about the flooring on www.aayersfloors.com

Any help you need please let us know. Phone: (253) 872-5108

We are here to assist you.

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    6 år siden

C Lydzinski that does look like Red Oak in a Select Grade. I dont see bevels between the planks so they may be finished on site. The grain is the flooring is called Plain Sawn.

• PRO
    Kitchen Saver
    6 år siden

This kitchen's flooring was already in place when we refaced their kitchen, so we do not know the materials or finish that was used.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.