hehdc992003

I love this bathroom more than any of the others I have seen.

hehdc992003
6 år siden
Could you please share what the floor tile is and the shower/wall tile. Also is the countertop quartz? This is absolutely unique and stunning.
Statement floor bathroom · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Floor and Bath Design
    6 år siden

Thank you for your comment! Our designer (Sarah), loved working on this project. The shower tile is Curb tile boulevar white 4x12 "Sarana Tile"; the mosaic is Murano Ebony Glass Mosaic -Tasman polished; the floor is from the Kauri Collection blue staggered 8"x48". The countertop is quartz.

Hope that helps. We have all those products at our showroom in Pickering if you want to see them

hehdc992003 thanked Floor and Bath Design
  • hehdc992003
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thanks so much for sharing. I would love to come n person, but do not think I am anywhere remotely close. I live close by Washington, DC. Could I possibly ask one more question? Is the countertop the bala blue cambria quartz?

• PRO
    Floor and Bath Design
    6 år siden

No problem, happy to help. If you decide to visit Canada, come and see us.... we love our friends from the States. The colour of that countertop is Cambria - Daron - Jewel Collection.

hehdc992003 thanked Floor and Bath Design
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.