10 år siden
WHERE COULD I FID THE CHANDELIER
TKS
Ashbury Heights Residence 2 · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Candace Barnes
    10 år siden
    The chandelier is an antique. It is 18th century Gustavian crystal and bronze . I have a showroom with antiques and my furniture line in the Design District of San Francisco at 101 Henry Adams #130. Please come visit or if you'd like us to source a similar chandelier for you, we would be delighted.
  • josienegrete
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    TKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER. VERY KIND OF YOU.I DO NOT LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES SO I COULD NOT STOP BY AND VISIT BUT IF YOU SEND LINKS OR ADDRESSES I WILL CONTACT YOU
    TKS AGAIN
    JOSIE
  • PRO
    Candace Barnes
    10 år siden
    Hi Josie. Yes I would love to help. My email is info@candacebarnes.com or you may visit my website (not completely updated yet!) at www.candacebarnes.com...
  • josienegrete
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Hi Candance waw but you have a full store.I took a look and it is stunning .Tks Do you sell online...Shipping to FLA.Cheers
    Josie
  • PRO
    Candace Barnes
    10 år siden
    Hi Josie, thank you! We do sell online. You can always email us at info@candacebarnes.com with any item you are interested in. And although we don't pay for the shipping, we may get you some of the best shipping rates. So yes, we may ship to anywhere.
  • josienegrete
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    O.K Candice so Welcome I am very happy to hear that....tks
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.