leejc96

Need help with design of a room - mustard accent

Jacky C
6 år siden

need help with the design of single room, would love ANY ideas or photo inspiration!!

So far i have a gorgeous mustard pompom throw & ottoman and the walls are a dark charcoal/black.

I don't know where to head with the duvet! I tried one but it was too much white.

any ideas would be lovely!! i tend to head towards the rustic style, but open for any ideas.

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Q Design Services
    6 år siden
    Hi Jacky,

What a great start to your room! Mustard is a really versatile colour and you can do so much with it. To help with what else to use there are a few other things to take into account. What sort of flooring do you have? How much light comes in? How big is the room? What sort of bedding configuration will there be? What will the bedroom be used for - a guest room or for family? Apart from rustic, how you want it to feel - relaxed and calming or fun and edgy for example. Are there any other colours that you have used a lot in the rest of the house? Thinking about all those things can get you heading in the right direction for a whole room look and colour scheme that you will love.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.