primadonna007

Upper West Side NY condo

Donna Tepper
6 år siden
Can you please give me details on the dining table? Dimensions, price, etc. Love your work. Very talented!
Upper West Side NY Condo · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Denizen Design
    6 år siden

Hello - sorry for the late response. I as traveling on vacation. The table is vintage table from the 1970's from an Italian designer. If I remember correctly, it was approx 72' long and 36' wide. It went for just under $20k when all he costs were added in. I saw a company last year that was replicating tables like this that were much less. Would you be interested? Thanks for the complement on my work - this was a fun project.

• Donna Tepper
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thank you so much for your response. I'm surprised that the table is that large. From the photo, it looks round. I'd be interested in the company that replicates the more expensive tables and would love to browse their site. Thank you again for your help.

• PRO
    Denizen Design
    6 år siden

It's oval, but it's a company that sells to the design trade...not to consumers. My email is shannon@denizen-design.com. Drop we a quick email if / when you have time and can look into it. Thanks!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.