sundialdesigns

This beautiful. Can you please share the fire pit cap material??

Urban Rooftop · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    PITCH Concepts
    6 år siden
    When we originally built the space and this picture was taken, we had such a natural stone. However over time, because of the heat, the stone started to crack. We ended up having a concrete slab custom made. For all of our of our projects we now use either custom concrete tops or Dekton.
  • PRO
    Sundial Designs, Inc.
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thank you SO much for your quick response. We have avoided concrete for fire pits and kitchens due to the porosity- we find it stains really easily. Are you having any issues with that?

• PRO
    PITCH Concepts
    6 år siden

We have not any issues with it at all. We have it done locally by a fabricator who specialized in concrete counters and it's worked great for us so far.

The key is for the fabricator to be patient and let it cure nicely before installing it. Our fabricator does it in a shop and let's it cure for at least depending on the time of the year. He once let it cured for 2 weeks in the winter to make sure we would not have any long term issues.

we done some tops in which we had added color and those have been working out great as well. The flexibility of concrete tops are endless, easily customable.

Dekton is still my favorite when budget allows because it looks absolutely fantastic and it's so durable.

Please dont hesitate with nay questions. You can also email us at contact@pitchconcepts.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.