cjglynn

Retractable Screen Door Recommendations?

CJ Glynn
6 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

Can anyone pls provide recommendations for retractable screen doors? Phantom Screen vs. ClearView vs. others? Which do you like and why?

Thx in advance!

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    GN Builders L.L.C
    6 år siden

Clearview, Mirage, or Phantom you cannot go wrong with anyone of them. They're known to be top of the line products.

• PRO
    Ellsworth Design Build
    6 år siden
    We sell tons of phantom screens and have never had a call back.
  • PRO
    American Screen Solutions
    6 år siden

We recommend Phantom Screens all the way! Check out our profile for various product types and visit our website for more information on Phantom Screens.

• meeko350
    6 år siden
    I hate my phantom retractable screen door from the porch to the back yard. But I LOVE my Phantom motorized retractable screens. The screen door floats in the frame, so when it’s windy, the screen blows inward & bugs get still get in at the top and bottom. The bottom track stays dirty with leaves, bugs & dirt which makes it hard to open. It’s such a pain that I only open it when I have to. I spray out the bottom track with compressed air & then apply the silicone spray from Phantom, but it’s hard to open/close again in less than a week. The motorized screens don’t float in the frame, so they are awesome. I wanted an out-swing screen door, but the installers said they only do retractable. If the retractable screen door led from the house to the porch, it wouldn’t be a problem since things wouldn’t blow into the tracks. I would love to change it to an out swing, but the tracks are built into my brick columns, so I don’t know if it’s possible.
  • aussiekk
    sidste år

We have a large porch fitted with Mirage retractable screens. We purchased the toughest screen available. We have been waiting for 4 years for a warranty repair. In the meantime, insects have chewed holes in the screens. (yes, insect screens are not insect proof.) We treated them with repellant and wasps still chew holes during the winter. Apparently, this is not covered by warranty. The only way to repair them is by replacing the entire screen, which in our case means removing pillar panels and repainting everything. I do not recommend Mirage.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.