kathryn1404

Need help for living room dining room one room paint color

kathryn1404
10 år siden
Living room dining room
Would like to do all white. Simple white Benjamin Moore for walls and trim and eminence sherwin Williams for ceiling. Will this work or should I use a different color for trim?
View of Dining Room · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Brandon Oriental Rugs
    9 år siden

A beautiful old Persian rug. The table and chairs wish it was just a coupla feet longer.

• thegypsyrover
    8 år siden

What a gorgeous home! I think that your dining room would look even more beautiful if you painted a color above the wainscot. Keep your chosen colors for the trim and ceiling, but pull a color from your rug or upholstery for the walls. I think that a rich rosy red or an indigo would look wonderful and add some warmth to the room. I agree with Brandon that your carpet, beautiful though it is, should be longer, at least four feet longer than the table.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.