chrischapmanltd

Before & After - Dumping Ground to Beautiful Bright Kitchen!

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture
6 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

This room started life as the oldest part of a cottage, it was being used as dumping ground...

After some TLC, it is now a classic and beautifully bright traditional galley kitchen. Using white metro tiles, a reflective granite worktop and light grey units the room looks airy and spacious - a lot of kitchen in a small space!

The floor is reclaimed bricks, paint is Farrow and Ball Manor House Grey, the oven is Falcon 90cm (a smaller range oven where space is an issue).

Check out the transformation below:

Before:

After

Galley Kitchen, small space · Mere information

Galley Kitchen, small space · Mere information

(9) kommentarer

• Rosalyn Chadburn
    6 år siden

What an amazing transformation - I wasn't expecting to see a kitchen in that space! I especially love the brick flooring and the blue cupboards

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture thanked Rosalyn Chadburn
  • Michael Newborough
    6 år siden

What a difference natural light & paint make! Brilliant use of space and material to brighten this up

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture thanked Michael Newborough
  • Caroline Keeble
    6 år siden

Can't believe how much you have fitted in this small space, it looks so bright and airy! Good things do come in small boxes!

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture thanked Caroline Keeble
  • Andrew Okun
    6 år siden

Loving the natural light! Looks a lot bigger than I was expecting, such a great transformation.

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture thanked Andrew Okun
  • Bebe Price
    6 år siden

Love this!

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture thanked Bebe Price
  • Angela Gilham
    6 år siden
    Oooh, that's gorgeous!

Love the little bespoke chopping board housings -- a thoroughly practical siting, and a great way to get around a space too big for a 90cm range and just that teeny bit too small for a 100cm. Absolutely stunning attention to detail!
    Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture thanked Angela Gilham
  • PRO
    The Island Kitchen Company
    6 år siden

A stunning transformation

• PRO
    JLS Design
    6 år siden

Lovely, congrats!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.