mikeandsarahhorton

Fantastic room & photo! What colour & brand of paint is the blue wall?

Michael Horton
6 år siden
We've just bought a sofa in the same colour and we don't know what colour to paint the room. This looks perfect and I would love to know what colour & brand of paint was used for the blue wall?
Contemporary Living Room · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Photovisions
    6 år siden

I'm afraid I can't help as I photographed this show home and the company hired an interior design company to design the room. Hope you find a good colour match.

Michael Horton thanked Photovisions
  • Michael Horton
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Adrian, it is very much appreciated. Do you recall if the colour in the photo was a good match for the colour in person? Or was it 'enriched' in Photoshop?

• PRO
    Photovisions
    6 år siden

Yes, I use colour balanced strobes to give 5500K, you will need to make sure your own monitor is calibrated though

Michael Horton thanked Photovisions
  • Michael Horton
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Hi Adrian, thanks again, but I have no idea what that means! What does that mean in layman terms? Would you say the photo is lighter or richer than in person. Sorry to take up your time, I really do appreciate you replying as I'm not very good with colour!

• Julia Wainwright
    6 år siden
    Could even be stiffkey blue
    Michael Horton thanked Julia Wainwright
  • Liz Woodward
    6 år siden
    Where can I find the wall art anyone know?
  • PRO
    Photovisions
    6 år siden

Apologies, I don't know, I am only the photographer :(

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.