beejay54

Cork flooring in a bathroom? Any "real living" experiences?

beejay54
10 år siden
We have found a lovely cork flooring option we would like to use in our bathroom remodel (Wicander - Flock Moonlight). I have read all the pros and cons and understand that cork can be used in bathrooms if the edges are sealed properly with silicone. We have no children or pets at home anymore. Any input is welcome

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    webber custom woodworking
    10 år siden
    We used cork in our bathroom and have one very sloppy teenage daughter who showers a lot and gets water on it regularly. It holds up surprisingly well and is beautiful! I put it down about four years ago and it has been wet a lot. It is extremely durable. I suspect yours will not be subject to the same level of abuse. The only down side to cork that I can see is the cost. It is pricier than other options. The product I used had sealed edges, and came in panels that clicked together. You can find it at most flooring places as well as the big box building supply stores.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.