jamie_levy31

loft conversion and wet room

Jamie Levy
6 år siden
I am converting my attic and want the bathroom to have the largest shower I can. Plan is to wet room but have the shower as the back wall with toilet on wall on right and sink on left. What ideas do people have about either enclosing the shower or not and any pics. as the room is small I am thinking of having a double shower head in the ceiling with a screen fixed in the centre with both left and right sides open to walk in.

(6) kommentarer

• Jamie Levy
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    wife has mandated that one already
  • PRO
    Ashton Bathrooms & Ashton Furnishing
    6 år siden

Wet room panels are ideal as they help the water stay within a space. You don't want water spraying everywhere especially if your having wooden furniture. This can cause the wood to blow as water always finds a way to get everywhere. Plus it will save time on cleaning when you get out.

• PRO
    Shower Source
    6 år siden

We have an 800 x 800 mm large wetroom shower head on offer at the moment if of interest?

Fornara Charade 800 · Mere information

It is made in stainless steel with mirrored chrome finish - supplied with brackets. Designed and manufactured in Italy, so fantastic quality.

• PRO
    Shower Source
    6 år siden

Here it is in a room setting to give you an idea of size.

• PRO
    User
    6 år siden

Before you go down the visuals and what it will look like, you need to start with the drainage. The toilet usually dictates where everything else goes. Do you have a plan? You need to mark where the drain needs to go also.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.